weblio. . .. . . . Q a you made my day. You made my day. . . Thanks to you, ive come to like music [much] more than before. . Owe.

. Thanks to . dmm. Thanks to teacher you . 1. Thanks to you, "thanks to~" "you". /10. Thanks to you, "thanks to~" "you". . Thanks to you, i was able to enjoy my life in brazil. . weblio. More images. /10. Thanks to you, i could get married. . . Owe.

1. Thanks to you, "thanks to~" "you".

. . image results. . . In english. . Weblio > > > . (. '' . Thanks to you because of you up to it's up to you.. . Owe to []. I owe you a lot. .

I Hope You Had A Great New Year

image results. .

. Thanks to you because of you up to its up to you.. . You have been the making of me . . In english. . Thanks to . . . . You have been the making of me .

dmmuknow?. Thanks to teacher you . weblio. Weblio > > > . . . Q a you made my day. You made my day. . . Thanks to you because of you up to its up to you.. . Thanks to you, i was able to enjoy my life in brazil. . . I passed the exam.. . . () Due to due to . . ; () Any information would be appreciated. () Im grateful .